In this tutorial we're going to learn the pop-punk rock song "The Anthem", as made famous by Good Charlotte. Douglas Showalter will take you through the intro and interlude sections, the verses, the pre-chorus and chorus, the bridge of the tune, and the ending. He'll also teach you the effected guitar part in the song, and cap it all off with a play along performance.
- 10 Videos / 8 Score
- Introduction: Punk-Pop Hip-Hop
- Getting the Party Started: Intro & Interlude
- Verses: Brand New Day
- Pre-Chorus: Double Time After Party
- Chorus: Let's Break It Down
- The Bridge: Go On and Shake It!
- The End Is Near
- Effects: Cutting Up the Switches
- Play Along: It's All In the Lifestyle
- The Anthem: Jam Along