- Root Position Triads
- Root Position Triads Play Along
- First Inversion Triads
- First Inversion Triads Play Along
- Second Inversion Triads
- Second Inversion Triads Play Along
- Close Harmony Voice Motion
- Close Harmony Version 1 Play Along
- Close Harmony Version 2
- Close Harmony Version 2 Play Along
- Close Harmony Version 3
- Close Harmony Version 3 Play Along
- Using All The Voicings!
- Using All The Voicings Play Along
This time we will change one aspect of the exercise: we will use only second inversion voicings.
We now have another shape that we can simply shift up and down the fretboard in order to create three different chords.
Again, once you start to practice these (and all the exercises in this series of lessons) you should start by playing the chord once for an entire two measures. Then try playing each chord as it changes once on each measure. Then try one chord per beat (quarter notes). Then you can try eighth notes.
Remember to try the picking option involving arpeggiation in eighth notes. Use all these options, mix and match them. Explore all the possibilities once you have the shapes and motions firmly under your fingers.
- Any Style