- Root Position Triads
- Root Position Triads Play Along
- First Inversion Triads
- First Inversion Triads Play Along
- Second Inversion Triads
- Second Inversion Triads Play Along
- Close Harmony Voice Motion
- Close Harmony Version 1 Play Along
- Close Harmony Version 2
- Close Harmony Version 2 Play Along
- Close Harmony Version 3
- Close Harmony Version 3 Play Along
- Using All The Voicings!
- Using All The Voicings Play Along
Listen for the 1-2-3-4 count in click of the high-hat cymbals. That will tell you when to start and the tempo (how fast you can expect the pace of the music to be).
Again, this backing track is a simple audio recording of a bass and drums playing the same thing over and again. The bass plays the root notes of the chords we are practicing: A, D, A and E. The bass plays even 1/8th notes walking from chord to chord using notes of the A minor scale. Each chord gets two measures, making a total of 8 measures then repeating.
||: Am | Am | Dm | Dm | Am | Am | Em | E :||
||: i | i | iv | iv | i | i | v | V :||
The bass and drums outline a simple back beat pop-rock rhythm with a cymbal crash to mark the chord changes.
- Any Style