- Changing Strings: Introduction
- Cleaning The Strings, Neck & Body
- Removing Electric Strings
- Putting On Electric Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Electric Strings
- Changing One Acoustic String
- Changing More Acoustic Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Acoustic Strings
- Removing Classical Nylon Strings
- Putting On Classical Nylon Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Classical Strings
- Maintenance Advice & Summary
In this lesson we'll remove the strings from an acoustic guitar. This usually involves removing plastic pins that hold the string in the bridge. Be sure to loosen the string first!
We'll change one string at a time in order to put less stress and strain on the guitar because acoustics can be a little more delicate than solid body electric guitars.
- Any Style