- Blackmore Gear & Tone
- Finger Plucked Diad Riffs
- Blues Licks with Diatonic Notes
- Bluesy Minor Triad Sweeping
- Preparing to Play Along Example 1
- Blackmore Example 1 Play Along
- Octave Riffing
- Baroque Scale Sequencing
- Two String Arpeggio Pull-offs
- Preparing to Play Along Example 2
- Blackmore Example 2 Play Along
- Snake Charmer Riffing
- Snake Charmer Licks
- Phrygian Triads
- Preparing to Play Along Example 3
- Blackmore Example 3 Play Along
- Ritchie Blackmore Style Conclusion
Ritchie Blackmore was a huge influence on my guitar playing style. I especially admired the way he combined the power of blues-rock guitar playing with the expressiveness of Baroque-Classical musical influences.
I hope you have as much fun learning from this tutorial as I did making it. Happy playing!
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.