- Blackmore Gear & Tone
- Finger Plucked Diad Riffs
- Blues Licks with Diatonic Notes
- Bluesy Minor Triad Sweeping
- Preparing to Play Along Example 1
- Blackmore Example 1 Play Along
- Octave Riffing
- Baroque Scale Sequencing
- Two String Arpeggio Pull-offs
- Preparing to Play Along Example 2
- Blackmore Example 2 Play Along
- Snake Charmer Riffing
- Snake Charmer Licks
- Phrygian Triads
- Preparing to Play Along Example 3
- Blackmore Example 3 Play Along
- Ritchie Blackmore Style Conclusion
In his soloing, Blackmore combines blues scales and phrasing with dominant minor scales and ideas from European classical music.
Instructor Christopher Schlegel
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.