Custom lesson plan

ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/15/2022 8:16 pm
Originally Posted by: mojowkng9

I just join custom lesson plan..can someone explain to me if the lessons are available on the official website or they have to be downloaded...also are the lessons sent weekly and how long is the membership... thx for any answers

All the lessons are on the site. They do not have to be downloaded. To my knowledge, each custom plan is sent all at once. The length of your GT membership depends on what you purchased, a month or a year.

The majority of guitar students at the beginner level will do just fine following the Core Learning System curriculum. Start at Guitar Fundamentals 1 or 2 depending on how much knowledge and skill you bring to the task. Jump to a Style course next or if you are more experienced.

The idea with the custom lesson plan is that there is so much content on GT it can be difficult to zero in on exactly what you need, when you need it, in the right order. So, if you are already more experienced & are looking for content on specific topics or techniques, or if you want a little more specialized guidance, the custom lesson plan is a good fit. A GT instructor will look at your survey answers & find the lessons that will target those topics or techniques, then build them into a lesson path for you to work through.

Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 1
toolman907
toolman907
09/06/2022 10:13 pm

Had anyone tried it

# 2
Fly On the Moon
Fly On the Moon
09/20/2022 1:58 pm
#0 Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegel
Originally Posted by: mojowkng9

I just join custom lesson plan..can someone explain to me if the lessons are available on the official website or they have to be downloaded...also are the lessons sent weekly and how long is the membership... thx for any answers

All the lessons are on the site. They do not have to be downloaded. To my knowledge, each custom plan is sent all at once. The length of your GT membership depends on what you purchased, a month or a year.

The majority of guitar students at the beginner level will do just fine following the Core Learning System curriculum. Start at Guitar Fundamentals 1 or 2 depending on how much knowledge and skill you bring to the task. Jump to a Style course next or if you are more experienced.

The idea with the custom lesson plan is that there is so much content on GT it can be difficult to zero in on exactly what you need, when you need it, in the right order. So, if you are already more experienced & are looking for content on specific topics or techniques, or if you want a little more specialized guidance, the custom lesson plan is a good fit. A GT instructor will look at your survey answers & find the lessons that will target those topics or techniques, then build them into a lesson path for you to work through.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, Christopher. I was wondering about the topic.

# 3
terryglad53
Full Access
terryglad53
Full Access
09/21/2022 12:37 am

Hi, I would like to talk to someone at Guitar Tricks to help me come up with an organized plan to reach my goals. How can I do that? Terry

# 4
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/21/2022 11:03 am
#3 Originally Posted by: Fly On the Moon

Thanks, Christopher. I was wondering about the topic.

You're welcome!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

# 5
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/21/2022 11:04 am
#4 Originally Posted by: terryglad53

Hi, I would like to talk to someone at Guitar Tricks to help me come up with an organized plan to reach my goals. How can I do that? Terry

Email support @ guitartricks.com (no spaces).  Or you post your question in my instructor forum.

https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/c/36

Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

# 6
max.lakonsky
max.lakonsky
09/22/2022 6:39 pm

thanks 😊

edited
# 7
max.lakonsky
max.lakonsky
09/30/2022 7:29 pm

thanks a lot! I like your brilliant ideas!

# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.