Most versatile guitarist?

Guitar Tricks Forum > Famous Bands and Artists > Most versatile guitarist?

Blues_Man

Most versatile guitarist

I think one of the most versatile guitarist ever is Eric clapton. He Plays rock,blues,reggae,r&b,acoustic guitar very well.

Most versatile guitarist

I think one of the most versatile guitarist ever is Eric clapton. He Plays rock,blues,reggae,r&b,acoustic guitar very well.

tehplatypus

kendall jones has almost everyone blown out of the water in terms of versatility.

kendall jones has almost everyone blown out of the water in terms of versatility.

Jolly McJollyson

Chick Magnet

The Guy from Mr. Bungle is pretty Versatile. Oh, also, Paul Gilbert is EXTREMELY versatile. Seriously, take a peek at the guy's solo stuff after Racer X.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...

The Guy from Mr. Bungle is pretty Versatile. Oh, also, Paul Gilbert is EXTREMELY versatile. Seriously, take a peek at the guy's solo stuff after Racer X.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...

FireAndIce24

Originally Posted by: Jolly
Oh, also, Paul Gilbert is EXTREMELY versatile. Seriously, take a peek at the guy's solo stuff after Racer X.

took the words right outta my mouth. he went from being the craziest metal shredder to mr. big pop rock to his solo album to bealtes covers...he wins hands down.

Originally Posted by: Jolly
Oh, also, Paul Gilbert is EXTREMELY versatile. Seriously, take a peek at the guy's solo stuff after Racer X.

took the words right outta my mouth. he went from being the craziest metal shredder to mr. big pop rock to his solo album to bealtes covers...he wins hands down.

Akira

Yeah, Paul Gilbert is really versatile. I was quite surprised when I listened to some of his solo albums after listening to Racer X.

I'd Joe Satriani is pretty versatile. He's covered a range of styles through the years, he even released a techno album!
You can now find me >here

Yeah, Paul Gilbert is really versatile. I was quite surprised when I listened to some of his solo albums after listening to Racer X.

I'd Joe Satriani is pretty versatile. He's covered a range of styles through the years, he even released a techno album!

ren

Not the most technically accomplished, or the cleanest of players, but John Frusciante is in my opinion underrated and very versatile..... Check out some of his (frequently released) solo albums....

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here!
https://www.renhimself.com

Not the most technically accomplished, or the cleanest of players, but John Frusciante is in my opinion underrated and very versatile..... Check out some of his (frequently released) solo albums....

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here!
https://www.renhimself.com

CW14

Hmmm... I always thought of Paul Gilbert as a maniac robot shredder who does nothing but shred..

What are some of his good solo album songs?
BOL

Hmmm... I always thought of Paul Gilbert as a maniac robot shredder who does nothing but shred..

BOL

Akira

Originally Posted by: CW14

He covered some spice girls songs...

Originally Posted by: CW14

He covered some spice girls songs...

teleblues

I would say that Danny Gatton Gatton was without a doubt the best electric guitarist that ever lived(maybe not the best emotive playing but the best technique). Most people have never heard of him but he could play literally anything. To see what I mean go to dannygatton.com and download some of the live video clips.

I would say that Danny Gatton Gatton was without a doubt the best electric guitarist that ever lived(maybe not the best emotive playing but the best technique). Most people have never heard of him but he could play literally anything. To see what I mean go to dannygatton.com and download some of the live video clips.

Kutzki

ever heard of picture of nector

you guys ever heard of an album called" picture of nector"
i would say phish's guitarist
i dono his name is the most versatile
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes:

ever heard of picture of nector

you guys ever heard of an album called" picture of nector"
i would say phish's guitarist
i dono his name is the most versatile
When it comes down to it, our guitar's will always be there for us. :rolleyes: