Old newbe

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Old newbe

fatmacje

Just wanted to say Hi. I used to play around with an acoustic in my 20's. Got to where I could play a few songs, CSN, Neil young, Zeplin. Didn't get to advanced, now I'm in my mid 50's and got myself an electric, Slammer by Hammer, black with a white pearl guard. Got it for my grandson but he lost interest and he pawned it. So I saved it from the pawnman and it sat under my bed for a couple of years. So I decided to pull it out clean it up and try to learn all over again. I am a lot rusty I found out. Anyway hope this site can help me out (looks like it can). We didn't have this back in my early days. internet, very handy.

Jack

Just wanted to say Hi. I used to play around with an acoustic in my 20's. Got to where I could play a few songs, CSN, Neil young, Zeplin. Didn't get to advanced, now I'm in my mid 50's and got myself an electric, Slammer by Hammer, black with a white pearl guard. Got it for my grandson but he lost interest and he pawned it. So I saved it from the pawnman and it sat under my bed for a couple of years. So I decided to pull it out clean it up and try to learn all over again. I am a lot rusty I found out. Anyway hope this site can help me out (looks like it can). We didn't have this back in my early days. internet, very handy.

Jack

Ben Lindholm

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Yes, this interweb thing is very very handy :)

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll get your chops back (and more)!

/Ben
My newest tutorials:
Pentatonic Speedster
Funk Lick Library A2
Bat Country
Funk Lick Library A1
Tapping: Level 4
Tapping: Level 3
Alternate Picking: Level 2

Find all of my lessons here:
Complete Lesson Catalog

Yes, this interweb thing is very very handy :)

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll get your chops back (and more)!

/Ben
My newest tutorials:
Pentatonic Speedster
Funk Lick Library A2
Bat Country
Funk Lick Library A1
Tapping: Level 4
Tapping: Level 3
Alternate Picking: Level 2

Find all of my lessons here:
Complete Lesson Catalog