Just starting on the Core Lessons.

APodesta
APodesta
10/30/2011 12:12 pm
Hi everyone.

I have been using another guitar website for nearly 12 months, but I wasn't entirely satisfied. I signed up to Guitar Tricks a couple of days ago (I did a month last year also, but did not continue) and have started on level 2 of the core lessons (I am not a complete beginner). I am enjoying these foundational lessons immensely.

My goal is to eventually learn acoustic guitar with Lisa and also buy a Telecaster and go through the Country videos on the site. I play in the worship band at church and also have the oppurtinity to accompany myself singing solo at the church. I think those two genres will fit the bill perfectly.

I hope to get know some of you better and persevere with the learning.

Glad to meet you and thanks to the site owners for providing so much for such a small fee.

Anthony.
# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/30/2011 3:35 pm
Hey, Anthony!
Originally Posted by: APodesta... have started on level 2 of the core lessons (I am not a complete beginner). I am enjoying these foundational lessons immensely.

Excellent. GF2 will give you a solid foundation to build on. Looks like you have a goal-oriented plan. Good for you. :) Lisa is an outstanding instructor. You will do will with her lessons & have fun with the Country Style material.

Best of success with your guitar!
Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.