Old low resolution videos

h.mikko
h.mikko
02/03/2020 6:22 pm

Hi. I have during the past 1,5 years really loved this site but I have stumbled upon a small problem with your old rock-category videos, although this same issue might exist in other categories too. The ones I have watched so far tend to be available in only 240 or 360p and that is causing some problems for me to accurately see what is going on in the videos. Would it be possible for you to either re-release them in higher resolution or re-record them?

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
02/03/2020 7:44 pm

Hi h.mikko,

Thank you for the feedback. Guitartricks has been around for a long time and yes, some of our videos were shot using gear and software that may not be up to par for today's video standards. We do go back and reshoot some of those lessons. You may have noticed that some of Christopher Schlegel's older lessons have been reshot. We will most likely continue to do this for other old lessons too, but at the moment, we are more focused on new lessons and bringing new features to the web site.

Thank you again for the feedback. We definitely hear you and we will update those older videos down the line but at the moment, there is no time table for that!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.