New user can not afford to pay

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > New user can not afford to pay

jacobnigel61

Originally Posted by: abdulbasit8868

Hello Is there any facility available for under privileged students so that they can learn guitar lessons from quality videos by guitar tricks but do not have to pay hefty full access amount I would be really grateful for your answers Thank you https://www.myloweslife.site/

Did you find any solutiion!! Because I am also having the same question...

Originally Posted by: abdulbasit8868

Hello Is there any facility available for under privileged students so that they can learn guitar lessons from quality videos by guitar tricks but do not have to pay hefty full access amount I would be really grateful for your answers Thank you https://www.myloweslife.site/

Did you find any solutiion!! Because I am also having the same question...

DraconusJLM

Full Access

The solution is simple: if you cannot afford to pay for a subscription service, such as full access to this site, then your options are either free YouTube videos, the JustinGuitar site (which is free but does accept donations), or individual courses which can be purchased from various places online. Then there are DVDs or books.

I seriously doubt just saying "I can't afford to pay" will, or should, get a free subscription to this site.

Six strings, but only four fingers. Twelve simi-tones, but only eight notes to an octive. Part of me thinks mathematicians should steer well clear of guitars.....

The solution is simple: if you cannot afford to pay for a subscription service, such as full access to this site, then your options are either free YouTube videos, the JustinGuitar site (which is free but does accept donations), or individual courses which can be purchased from various places online. Then there are DVDs or books.

I seriously doubt just saying "I can't afford to pay" will, or should, get a free subscription to this site.

Six strings, but only four fingers. Twelve simi-tones, but only eight notes to an octive. Part of me thinks mathematicians should steer well clear of guitars.....

hmarotta1

Full Access

Have you asked them for a better price? It worked for me.

Herman Marotta

Have you asked them for a better price? It worked for me.

Herman Marotta