Just a suggestion

casper27292
casper27292
08/31/2019 4:09 pm

I didn't really know where else to post this, as there isn't a comment or suggestion area that i could find, But this is in regards to billing, I know that you can pay for an annual membership, and you can sign up for monthly and it get charged to your account once a month, But as a suggestion, it would be nice to have an option to where you could go ahead and pay for the next month early or as needed if you want too. For Example: I may not be in a position to pay my membership in a couple weeks when due to be charged, but i have it this week and wanted to go ahead an pay for next month so i'll be set for another month without my membership being interupted. Hope that explains what i am talking about better. Thanks

"Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded."

[br]"Jimi Hendrix"

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
09/03/2019 8:18 pm

Hi casper27292,

This is an interesting suggestion, and we don't have plans to implement a type of "pay early" system at the moment. I understand the value of having the ability to pay for something a bit earlier than the normal renewal date.

If for whatever reason you do have to cancel your membership, remember you will always be able to keep the Full Access time you have already paid for. And when you sign up again, you get to pick up exactly where you left off, since all progress is saved. That's my best suggestion at the moment, so if you do have to cancel for a month, you'll still be able to start up again without a problem.

Thank you for your feedback!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.