Guitar tricks on ipad

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > Guitar tricks on ipad

rudi8

Maybe I didn't search enough but when I practice with my IPad I cann't find the toolbox, forum and maybe other things.

Is that ment to be?

Grtz

Maybe I didn't search enough but when I practice with my IPad I cann't find the toolbox, forum and maybe other things.

Is that ment to be?

Grtz

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

Hi rudi8,

The iPad app does not feature the toolbox at the moment. It's something we're definitely working on!

For the timebeing, you may always open Guitartricks.com on your mobile web browser and access the lessons and tools that way.

Toolbox: https://www.guitartricks.com/toolbox.php

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Hi rudi8,

The iPad app does not feature the toolbox at the moment. It's something we're definitely working on!

For the timebeing, you may always open Guitartricks.com on your mobile web browser and access the lessons and tools that way.

Toolbox: https://www.guitartricks.com/toolbox.php

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

caroldriscoll33

Do you have android app? I am eager to learn new tricks but I want to have acceswhen I don't have my laptop.

do my homework for me

Do you have android app? I am eager to learn new tricks but I want to have acceswhen I don't have my laptop.

do my homework for me

manXcat

"It's getting better all the time"♪♪

GT has an Android app available from Google Play Store. Works fairly well too. Different from the desktop, but functional. I wouldn't recommend it with less than a 9.7" screen tablet though.

"Life is just a bowl of cherries ...."

GT has an Android app available from Google Play Store. Works fairly well too. Different from the desktop, but functional. I wouldn't recommend it with less than a 9.7" screen tablet though.

"Life is just a bowl of cherries ...."