Hey You Get Off My Cloud!

snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
03/12/2023 5:36 pm

I just love how unrelated adds for drugs, term paper mills, and just about anything anyone wants to pimp... are crowding actual guitar related posts!  It is rapidly becomming just like a big super swap meet web page.  I suspect that soon we will no longer have to be frustrated with guitar related posts at all.  What a marvelous victory for rampid commerce over of everything... lord knows we need more of that! 

It is so fufilling to know where I can use mommy and daddy's money to buy my way through my college education, or buy mail order Nigerian Princess brides, or where I can buy reveloutionary suppositories stat, and endless other critical questions.  Who needs arpeggios, or string bending, or chord theory, harmonics, barr chords, rhythm, tone color, or harmony, melody, or all that other crap... when you can simply wallow in the latest a poor mans Sears and No Bucks Cataloge.  Why we might even end up becomming a wothy out let for luminaries like elon must to vent their spew an nauseaum.... oh what a wonderful world that would be!

edited

Captcha is a total pain in the........

# 1
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
03/12/2023 5:50 pm

Report them and they will be removed.

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 2
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
03/13/2023 2:53 pm

I've seen  political comments removed almost as fast as the spam...

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 4
jimmiereesee
jimmiereesee
12/06/2023 4:36 am

Actually, everyone has a love for different types of guitar instruments. Your style is clearly shown through every musical key. I've been following it since middle school.

geometry dash lite

edited
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.