View post (Really - a lot of stuff here!)

View thread

ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/02/2023 3:58 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: Rumble Walrus

Holy cow!

I've had an excellent time going through one of the full Basic courses, then both of Ander's Blues courses while tapping into some of the other content through the main page interface.  All excellent stuff, of course.

I really am just starting to realized how-much-stuff(!) is here that's not directly accessible through the main front page.  First clue was following some of Christopher's responses to questions in the Forum, then actively poking and searching around the site.  Amazing how much good stuff is here.  I kind of wish there was an "old content index" (hint-hint, wink-wink, nudge-nudge, though there may be one I've overlooked).

Poking around in the "News" section also led me to all of the amazing YouTube content on the GT channel over the years.  I've put some of the upcoming Live sessions on my calendar and I'm looking forward to that for sure.

All of this is just to say that my GT subscription has turned out to be one of the most value packed purchasing decisions I've made.

Happy New Year,

The Rumble Walrus

Glad you are enjoying GT!  Two really helpful places to look for content that is not featured on the main pages are the instructor directories & the collections.

https://www.guitartricks.com/instructors/155014

https://www.guitartricks.com/collections

And of course, the forum is always a great place to ask for anything you can't find.  The GT mission is to provide beginners with all the tools they need to learn guitar & then provide the biggest & most comprehensive library of lessons possible to keep learning.

Happy New Year & best of success with your guitar learning & playing!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory