Yamaha Revstar element rse20

kircadicrythm
kircadicrythm
08/17/2022 4:37 pm

Hi!!!My name is Alex.I am from Greece.I am a new guitarist and I want to buy a Yamaha Revstar element rse20.I would like to tell me your opinion about this electric guitar.

# 1
manXcat
manXcat
08/17/2022 11:08 pm

Hello Alex,

Three questions to help me help you.

1. Will the RSE02 be your first electric guitar?[br][br]2. What genre of music do you hope to play with it in future?[br][br]3. Why a Revstar?[br][br]Whilst awaiting your answers, a few broad statements about the Revstar, RSE02 in particular.[br][br]With the exceptions of a significant neck redesign and the new body chambering, the RSE02 in terms of key component hardware appointment, dry switch electronics and tone is pretty much a lighter, less finished version of the previous model RS420 Revstar. You'll possibly already already know the Element is the lowest rung and most affordable of the new Revstar Gen II three price point segentation tiers.[br][br]As a x3 Revstar owner, player and aficionado the first and most directly honest thing I'd say to you, is go into a local music shop and try the Gen II Revstar neck on for personal fit before you buy one. All three models have the same neck properties BTW, so that's your primary 'is fretting this guitar comfortable for me?' triage. That is the most significant physical change in terms of playability Yamaha have made from all the original iterations of Revstar.[br][br]Having played both the VH5 & VH3 HH pickup sets, I prefer the tone of YGD's VH3s which was one of the two primary reasons I chose to go with the initial model Revstar I did. I haven't altered my perspective on that. So a tick for the Gen II RSE02 there.[br][br]Quintessentially, if a HH configured short scale guitar is what you want, as long as the new Revstar neck profile and fingerboard radius are a fit with you, it's a solid choice and a decent all rounder insofar as a HH config goes.[br][br]Here's a decent demo of the Element's tones. The Element is the most [u]versatile[/u] of the three Revstar segments because of those VH3s IMPE&O. In this demo comparison, Shane drew the same conclusion. As always, the caveat OMMV as tone is subjective.[br][br]Check out You Tube for demos & 'reviews' of which there are many, albeit bear in mind that Yamaha handed out a zillion freebies in their maximum impact hype and buzz creation marketing push with the release of the Gen II Revstar, so do take that into account with leading quid pro quo influencer channels who are never going to shoot down the brand of any source of potentional future gear reviews.[br][br]Cheers,[br][br]manXcat [br][br][br][br][br] [br][br] [br][br][br]

# 2
manXcat
manXcat
08/17/2022 11:22 pm

Attention: Admin/Mod. [br][br]If you would be so kind to move Alex's thread over to the prerequisite forum fitting his inquiry please. Thank you.

manXcat

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.