Songs by Roxette

Jim Stanford
Jim Stanford
03/06/2022 11:20 pm

Mike, just a quick thanks for some of the lessons on songs by Roxette as done by the late Marie Fredriksson. Wondering if you had any plans to transcribe "Dangerous"?

Again, great lessons and thanks for sharing them on the site.

Update after I wrote this: They have a process they have to go through legally, but you can make requests via another part of the forum. Just goes to show that I need to be reading more than just specific threads. ;)

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/07/2022 12:44 pm

Hi Jim, I'm so glad you've enjoyed the Roxette lessons - I had a blast teaching those songs.

Indeed, head over to the Song Request Forum and leave your suggestions there. "Dangerous" is a great song that I would love to teach, but unfortunately song selection is not up to the instructor as licensing deals must be negotiated with the song publishers.

Cheers!

Mike

Originally Posted by: Jim Stanford

Mike, just a quick thanks for some of the lessons on songs by Roxette as done by the late Marie Fredriksson. Wondering if you had any plans to transcribe "Dangerous"?

Again, great lessons and thanks for sharing them on the site.

Update after I wrote this: They have a process they have to go through legally, but you can make requests via another part of the forum. Just goes to show that I need to be reading more than just specific threads. ;)

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.