MIDI controller

DraconusJLM
DraconusJLM
02/21/2022 2:28 pm

Anybody have any experience of MIDI controllers?

Current controller is too basic. Can send PC messages to multiple devices from one button, but that restricts them to presets, which all have to be correct for the right sound. This is do-able but a bit of a pain.

Otherwise, I'm restricted to 6 custom buttons, each of which can send either PC or single CC messages to whatever devices are sharing the same device number.

[br]What I'm looking for is a controller that can send multiple different CC messages to multiple devices, each with a different channel number, with the press of one button. Does such a beast exist?

Ideally, I'd be looking to send up to 6x CC commands to one device, another set to a 2nd device, etc. going up to 5 devices, each on a different channel, from one button press.

Budget isn't an issue.

I wish this forum had a "block user" feature. Possibly I'm not the only one......

# 1
DraconusJLM
DraconusJLM
03/02/2022 12:56 am
Originally Posted by: DraconusJLM

Anybody have any experience of MIDI controllers?

Current controller is too basic. Can send PC messages to multiple devices from one button, but that restricts them to presets, which all have to be correct for the right sound. This is do-able but a bit of a pain.

Otherwise, I'm restricted to 6 custom buttons, each of which can send either PC or single CC messages to whatever devices are sharing the same device number.

[br]What I'm looking for is a controller that can send multiple different CC messages to multiple devices, each with a different channel number, with the press of one button. Does such a beast exist?

Ideally, I'd be looking to send up to 6x CC commands to one device, another set to a 2nd device, etc. going up to 5 devices, each on a different channel, from one button press.

Budget isn't an issue.

I suspected getting an answer on here was a tall order..... oh well, looks like I'll have to join an online MIDI forum

I wish this forum had a "block user" feature. Possibly I'm not the only one......

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.