View post (Fundamental 1 before moving to next chapter)

View thread

Violanted
Violanted
11/14/2021 3:08 pm

Hey Dear Guitartricks folks

Atm I'm at 41% fundamental 1 and I have learnt so far a bunch of basic songs during the advancing including 3 basic scales G F C Major, and so far I am doing really well I am spending an average of 60 maybe 90 minutes a day sometime more this fluctuate.

There is one concern though so far I am trying to practice every time I start, everything I learnt, so far that means about 7 basic songs, well they not really songs they are just a very basic melody or chord progressions, I learnt 5 basic simple chords G G7 C E Am and now I am learning a song that includes a melody on the fith string A and basically every time I have done the same and is a great method to progress in a very solid way.

The question is while practicing all the stuff I learnt so far since day one it takes time and by the time I finish to just practice what was mastered the 90 mins are over.

I spend 10 mins at each scale and every time I increase the speed ascending and desacending. I spend also 10 mins each basic song if you sum all up there is already 90 mins

I think this is a bit wrong and I shouldn't practice so much what was mastered, but I am afraid tyhat if I don't then i forget what I learnt.

However I think is better to leave some stuff behind and concentrate more on the prgress of new lessons?

Thanks

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]