View post (Would You Consider a Guitar Tricks Facebook Group?)

View thread

ScubaCPA
Full Access
ScubaCPA
Full Access
07/21/2021 4:23 pm

Hi GuitarTricks Admin

I am also a member of Fender Play and they sponsor a Facebook Group which is very active. You might want to take a look at it. We answer each others questions, post video's of our progress, and often the instructors will chime in. News is posted when a new song or technique lesson is put on the lesson site. I think it would be good for Guitar Tricks and students to do something similar. Good for us as students to have a community for discussion (which is easier to use than the Forum style and allows posting of photos and videos), and I think good for the company as it might lead to better student subscription retention.

Thanks for considering it. I am enjoying my lessons here. I did Fender Play first and got the basics, but I'm now using Guitar Tricks to dive much deeper.

Gary

[Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro (2), Fender Player Stratocaster (2), Fender Player Telecaster (2), Squire CV 60's Stratocaster, Hamer Ecotone, Yamaha APX600 (2), Epiphone ES-339, GTX-100 (2), Spark 40 (2), Spark Mini.]