Ken Burns Jazz documentary

Susan_Montgomery
Susan_Montgomery
01/26/2021 3:18 pm

I realize I should have made this known a little sooner, but if you have Prime, Ken Burns Jazz documentary is streaming for free until the 31st of this month. There's just a few more days left and then I think you can rent it. It is an awesome documentary. LONG! But very good. I didn't know I liked Jazz and Blues until recently and now I'm starting to play jazz on the ukulele and blues on the guitar. :D

The documentary goes through so much history, year by year. It has 10 parts, each at least a couple hours long. I'm on Part 5 which is 140 minutes. For anyone else interested in jazz and blues, it's a must see....

“Often, what seems like an impossible climb is just a staircase without the steps drawn in.” Robert Brault, American Operatic Tenor

# 1
snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
01/26/2021 4:11 pm

I love all of Ken Burns documentries! He is the preeminent chronicaler of the American Culture and history today.

Captcha is a total pain in the........

# 2
Susan_Montgomery
Susan_Montgomery
01/26/2021 4:59 pm

Yes, he is amazing! I'm trying to finish up the episodes. It's providing great accompaniment to my sewing (masks) today. Then my blues playing is for breaks...shaping up to be a good (busy) Tuesday!

All the history in these episodes is just fascinating. I'll definitely purchas the dvd set someday..I could watch these over and over again...

“Often, what seems like an impossible climb is just a staircase without the steps drawn in.” Robert Brault, American Operatic Tenor

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.