hi guys

JOMJ
JOMJ
12/14/2020 9:17 am

Last week I got the full access on Guitartricks and just want to say hi!

I have bought my first guitar 10 years ago, learned the C, D and G and forgot about the guitar. This I did a couple of times (quitting and starting), and then just didn't try anymore.

Now, 10 years later, I really hope this time will be different and I will dedicate myself to 30-60 minutes of practice every day.

I started the fundamental course and very curious where it will bring me.

At what point do you believe a private lesson is worth it?

"You find a lot of people these days who cannot stand to be alone. You could lock me up in solitary for weeks on end, and I'd keep myself amused."

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
12/14/2020 8:45 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the GT Forum! So glad you keep trying to learn. A private lesson might be perfect for someone in your situation. Even 1 lesson will help you get on track and provide you a plan to learn. It will even help you utilize our program more efficiently! Enjoy Guitar Tricks!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
JOMJ
JOMJ
12/14/2020 9:30 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hey there! Welcome to the GT Forum! So glad you keep trying to learn. A private lesson might be perfect for someone in your situation. Even 1 lesson will help you get on track and provide you a plan to learn. It will even help you utilize our program more efficiently! Enjoy Guitar Tricks!

thanks! That d, c and g can be taken very literally and not figure of speech lol

"You find a lot of people these days who cannot stand to be alone. You could lock me up in solitary for weeks on end, and I'd keep myself amused."

# 3
Susan_Montgomery
Susan_Montgomery
12/16/2020 2:33 am

Welcome! The fundamentals courses are great. I am about halfway through Fundamentals 2 and am anxious to start on the Acoustics and Blues lessons. :)

You will love it here. :)

“Often, what seems like an impossible climb is just a staircase without the steps drawn in.” Robert Brault, American Operatic Tenor

# 4
JOMJ
JOMJ
12/16/2020 9:09 am
Originally Posted by: SusanMW

Welcome! The fundamentals courses are great. I am about halfway through Fundamentals 2 and am anxious to start on the Acoustics and Blues lessons. :)

You will love it here. :)

So far, I really do!

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.