View post (I Give Up! I Quit! I'm Done.)

View thread

matonanjin2
matonanjin2
09/19/2020 2:29 pm

Two months ago I posted about the damn annoying Capcha, or whatever it is called. And I get having to have a defence against SPAM.

But I just had to identify 2 different screens of motorcycles and two screens of trains. And some of the photos I couldn't tell what they were. finally I'm logged on here.

Yesterday it took me I don't know how long to get logged on.

I try to on rare occasion contribute to this forum. And it certainly has benefited me. But I'm not going to invest the time it tqkes to get on any longer.

I'm currently working "Soul Sacrifice" lesson by Tom Finch. It is just hugely helpful. Just a great lesson of a song I've wanted to learn most of my adult life. But when I'm through with it I'll no longer be a subscriber.

Please forgive the rant. But I thought you would want to know my reasons for leaving.

[u]Guitars:[/u] 2014 PRS Santana, 2013 PRS Paul's, 2009 PRS Hollowbody, 1972 Gibson ES-325, 2012 Fender Strat American Standard, 2012 Yamaha Pacifica, Martin M-36, Martin 000-15M, Seagull S6 Classic[br][u]Amps:[/u] Fender Blues Junior III, Boss Eband JS-10, Line 6 POD 500X, Quilter Microblock 45