One for Beatles fans.. .LIVE now!

manXcat
Full Access
manXcat
Full Access
06/13/2019 5:25 am

Love these guys. Talented tribute band.

Watching them rehearse LIVE! now.[br][br]Definitely worth the bo peep if you're a hardcore Beatles fan.

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/13/2019 6:12 pm

woah, that was pretty fun! Sounds pretty good.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
manXcat
Full Access
manXcat
Full Access
06/13/2019 11:04 pm

The Beatles Experience (Argentina) have nowhere near the media profile, external support nor polished post production of the Mona Lisa twins (+ stepmum 'n dad & band of +2) Beatles' renditions, but their talent and skills rate 'watch, listen and learn' with me.

I think they would have benefitted profile awareness had they labeled A. that session a practise session rather than "rehearsal" - the subtlety of the difference probably lost in the language translation, and B. given more notice of the livestream. They even had their own Argentinian street version of a "Yellow Submarine" in the garage - cunningly disguised for terranean "Pepperland" ops.

You Tube's becoming the competitive medium these days with some outstanding otherwise hidden talent amongst the mass of mediocrity using it as their primary promotion source. i.e. Mackenzie Johnson, coincidentially a consistent promotor of/advocate for Guitar Tricks, who impresses this skeptic with her undeniable talents and vocal gift. Listen to her rendition of "Perfect" here. Ed would be flattered.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.