You Shook me.....Again!!

stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
05/24/2019 11:19 pm

Just to prove I'm really digging this great solo and paying close attention........there's a fairly innocent gaffe around the 3:05 mark where you tell us to resolve to the 14th fret on the 1st string but mean the 16th. Nothing serious especially considering all that's going on here but you may want to point this out with a little blurb telling members.............this is a bunch of work getting all this great stuff down but as I've said earlier..........it's so worth it, T.F.!!!

Jim C.

# 1
Tom Finch
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Tom Finch
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/26/2019 6:23 pm

Thanks for the heads up Jim, I will pass it along to GT HQ so they can make a note of it!

I am NOT a robot ;)

Cheers, Tom

# 2
stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
06/03/2019 3:20 pm

Thank goodness for that T.F.!! This lesson went right to the top of my "Favorites" on G.T. but ............and I do not hand out compliments like this often...........this is most definitely one of the greatest lessons out there Tom..............wherever "out there" is.......but seriously, this lesson grasps so many great concepts both basic and advanced as well as artist specific out there........I came away pleased with my quick grasp as well as the new directions and concepts it's delivered to my own playing!! Please do more, Mr. Non-Robot!! This obviously took you a long time to knit together but just as obvious that your love and admiration for Mr. Page's playing and song structure goes back decades......More, Please!! Jim C.

# 3
Tom Finch
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Tom Finch
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/05/2019 7:03 am

Right on Jim, so glad you got so much out of the lesson! Always a pleasure to play Page, and I hope to get to teach more soon! :)

Cheers, Tom~

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.