death = legend status

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/24/2005 4:06 pm
Originally Posted by: fingertricksCryptic, I didn't say half the stuff that you commented on against my quote but ok. It all really doesn't matter, everyone has their opinions and everyone seems to think they're right. That's how we are as self centered human beings. I think everyone has forgotten why we create music in the first place...for ourselves. Peace ;)

Never said you did say everything I spoke. I even agreed with a bit of the stuff you did say. Only part I had any beef with, per se, is the part that I quoted. Past that it was just a rant for my own personal satisfaction.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
MoonliteShred
MoonliteShred
06/25/2005 1:14 am
:mad: everyone left me with nothing to say!!!!
For the love of music not for the love of money!!! :D

:p
# 2
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
06/27/2005 9:22 pm
Ah, I go both ways on this, I like Cobain and Nirvana. However I do not like that everyone worships him. This also goes for Metallica.
And it is a tragedy that punk has so many people in it just because it looks "cool". It saddens me that society is such an unknowingly destructive force that can destroy something so wonderful.....
And I know this is extremely random but Cryptic, where in the hell did u get that signature? lol Its awesome. I didnt notice it until now and I thought it was the greatest.
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...
# 3
Incidents Happen
Incidents Happen
06/29/2005 5:44 am
A social-genius, maybe; but a musical legend? I don't buy that one, Jack.

~Incidents
# 4
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/29/2005 4:11 pm
Originally Posted by: x0o_BurnOut_o0x And I know this is extremely random but Cryptic, where in the hell did u get that signature? lol Its awesome. I didnt notice it until now and I thought it was the greatest.

It's a funny story actually.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.